About Me

My photo
We are spending the summer in Spain and hoping that this simple blog will keep our friends and family informed about our activities. Of course, if you want to follow this in chronological order, you have to start at the bottom of the blog. Also, by clicking on any of the blog photos you should be taken to a Flickr page with additional images of our trip.

Reina Sofia


Madrid 2009 379
Originally uploaded by MacYam
After our lunch in the park, we went back to the Reina Sofia museum for another look since the museum is free on Saturday afternoons. Actually, I went back for another look, Curtis and Antonia went back to ride the glass elevators again. I spent most of my time watching the many films that were screening throughout the building. I was especially fond of this one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,I thought the dancer(or whatever she is) looked like a giant fungas dancing around(and somehow moving).

    ReplyDelete