About Me

My photo
We are spending the summer in Spain and hoping that this simple blog will keep our friends and family informed about our activities. Of course, if you want to follow this in chronological order, you have to start at the bottom of the blog. Also, by clicking on any of the blog photos you should be taken to a Flickr page with additional images of our trip.

Corn-rows


Madrid 2009 218
Originally uploaded by MacYam
Today I got my hair braided. They put beads in it. If you look at it closely it makes a pattern. Right now you should be taking into account that I am posting a picture of myself. Unlike Greg thinks I do have my picture on the blog ( even though I already did). Anyway my hair looks GREAT!
Well it´s 20 past ten, time for dinner!

-Antonia




P.S. If you want to see were I got my hair braided look at www.antoniagotherhairbraidedinherkitchen.com


No actually don´t do that!
Just look at the post "our apartment #1" and notice the beaded doorway.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Antonia!
    Can you work on mine when you return home?
    Thanks.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antonia! You had me fooled for a minute... But then I realized you couldn't really pull that beaded hair back from your face, which would be unthinkable, eh?
    xo S

    ReplyDelete