About Me

My photo
We are spending the summer in Spain and hoping that this simple blog will keep our friends and family informed about our activities. Of course, if you want to follow this in chronological order, you have to start at the bottom of the blog. Also, by clicking on any of the blog photos you should be taken to a Flickr page with additional images of our trip.

Antonia


Madrid 2009 097
Originally uploaded by MacYam
This is a picture of Antonia. If you are wondering where Antonia is in the picture, she´s not in the picture because she won´t let me take her picture. So, if you are reading this blog and you want to see pictures of Antonia, send her a nasty comment telling her how lovely she is and that you want to see pictutres of her in Madrid.

- Gregory

Hello this is Antonia and I approve of this message. I don´t care if you don´t like that my picture is not on here, (although there are a couple pictures of me on here). My identity is concealed.

-Antonia

1 comment:

  1. from Elijah. I like your photo, it looks just like you. So much for your secret identity! I saw your other photo!!!

    ReplyDelete