About Me

My photo
We are spending the summer in Spain and hoping that this simple blog will keep our friends and family informed about our activities. Of course, if you want to follow this in chronological order, you have to start at the bottom of the blog. Also, by clicking on any of the blog photos you should be taken to a Flickr page with additional images of our trip.

Final chapter


Alhambra
Originally uploaded by MacYam
A complaint was made that I do not appear in any of the blog photos so I´ll close with this one even though it is incomplete without Amanda.

This is our last night in Madrid. We followed our usual schedule but added lots of laundry and house cleaning (Amanda did all of this) and then a trip to the Arab baths. While we were soaking I was fantasizing about a world tour of bathing. I recalled some fabuluous bathing in my life, in Kyoto, Istanbul, Taipei and the Russian baths in Manhattan, not to mention many natural hot springs and hippie sanctuaries around the west coast of the U.S of A. Time to start planning. Let us know if you want to join us.

We head to Seattle tomorrow to spend a few days with my parents then home to Portland on Sunday. Curtis and Antonia have planned out their movie viewing for the plane journey. When else are they going to be faced with an opportunity to watch 15 hours of television without me yelling at them to play outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment